Kasa Consulting, a full-service health and safety consulting and auditing company that services Alberta, Saskatchewan, BC, and Ontario, is currently looking to fill the role of a full-time Health and Safety Consultant. We are looking for an independent, positive, hardworking individual.
Position Administrator. This position requires no health and safety experience, but preference will be given to those with previous health and safety experience. Strong computer and writings skills are a must. Post secondary degree preferred. Position can grow into a heath and safety consultant.
Tile: Health and Safety Administrator
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours a week, flexible hours generally Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Location: Calgary based. Flexibility to work from home or office.
Salary: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
• Develop, implement and monitor health and safety management systems for clients of varying size including safety manuals, training sessions, formal hazard assessments and audit prep.
• Focus on new client program development and creation of new client materials and/or modifying existing client materials to best suit client needs and legislative requirements.
• Conduct gap analysis on health and safety programs, and develop compliance matrices
• Provide sound advice on program development and sector specific questions or concerns.
• Coordinate relevant training and awareness programs for clients
• Support client claims management processes and provide recommendations to improve recovery and return to work outcomes.
• Provide advice and guidance on any health and safety concerns.
• Stay up to date on any legislative or audit requirement changes.
• Assist in maintaining health and safety databases – ISNet, Complyworks, Avetta, Canqual, etc.
• Maintenance of health and safety intranets – SiteDocs, Workhub, eCompliance etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
Health & Safety experience
Strong computer proficiency and writing skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Project management skills
Dedication to teamwork and collaboration
Only candidates of interest will be contacted *Must be a current resident of Canada
Please forward all resumes to Christy@Kasaconsulting.ca